Scared to say...Cynthia Rowley 2250

Well I am nearly too scared to say that I have finished hemming Cynthia Rowley 2250. Yes, it did make the Top 20 at PatternReview, amongst much controversy. But I did begin it long before it was elected into the Hall of Hallabaloo.

I have already blogged about it here, but this is my final wrap-up on this dress. Daughter returned home and stood still long enough for me to hem and photograph the dress.
and as a dressier look using black.

In hindsight (aahhh!!!) probably not the wisest fabric choice for her pale skin, but a well fitted dress never-the-less. Just soooo incredibly hard to find RTW dresses that are long enough to hide her never regions from public display. No wonder the poor girl prefers pants and shorts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt