Add the ribbon...

After procrastinating (don't we all???) about whether to add ribbon to the last top I made, I bit the bullet and went ahead to add it. It actually now looks great...
This photo is taken indoors, just on dusk so not true to colour thanks to the flash. But, the ribbon is actually the same colour as in the stripe, so in 'real-life' blends in nicely. To attach it I used a twin needle and it was just the perfect size of the ribbon. At the top of the front I added 3 very small buttons, and 1 at the top on the back. They are actually a denim-blue colouring, but have photographed black!!!

Next on my agenda for sewing are some skirts. With all the tops and shirts I have been making I feel a little 'under-dressed' on the lower parts.So starting Friday night off with Burda 8407. 
An old pattern that I have never managed to get around to. So time to prowl around PR to see what others thought about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt