Sewaholic 1302: Tofino pants with pockets!




These ones are for my daughter, they're a sz12 with the front crotch scooped out and the hem shortened by 4". The material is flannelette from spotlight and some red quilting cotton I had that matched the flannel pretty close.

I added pockets to the pants (tutorial coming tomorrow!) perfect size for phone/ipod when you're lounging around on the weekend.


I learnt something when I made my pair, you don't need the elastic that tight, the tie works a bit like a drawstring so you can get away with the elastic a lot looser than you might normally.


Anyway they turned out really cute, they fit her fine and she likes them - win! Plus I cleared more of my stash out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Rainbow quilt

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!