Xmas Sewing: wristlet bags


I haven't done much Christmas sewing this year but I did make these 2 bags on the weekend to add to gifts for friends.

The pattern is from dog under my desk and its the essential wristlet. I made her circle pouches last Christmas.



The ninja fabric is Robert Kaufmann and was left over from the Mini ninja quilt.

 
This fabric was a fat quarter I picked up at a garage sale a couple of years ago and the lining is a Joel Dewberry fabric left over from this quilt

 
The little swivel clips I picked up from either ebay or etsy in a bulk lot last year, it's nice to finally use them.
 
I couldn't find the recommended interfacing locally so used a fusible fleece on the outer and a Pellon fusible on the lining.
 
Next time I make these I will cut a little out of the lining at the base as it doesn't fit as smooth as I'd like inside but otherwise I'm really happy with them.

Comments

  1. wow,so awesome fabric design pouch.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Rainbow quilt

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!