Why, oh why, oh why...

... can't I get my head around my thumb??? No, not in a kinky way, but in a knitting way. 
The heat has affected my thinking of late, and has turned me towards a quick knit-up project. Susie's Fingerless Reading Mitts to be exact, a popular pattern online, free, and should be quick and easy. So why am I sitting here undoing rows of knitting - it's all in the thumb! Talk about a mental blank (or a Senior's moment) happening.


Now it's not that I can't knit. Over the past years I have made some beautiful knitted jumpers and cardigans for both myself, and Mr made by J...


So why, oh why, oh why is this little thumb (in 'fingerless' gloves no less) giving me such a hard time???


Maybe it's where I am knitting that is distracting me, after all, it is the middle of summer Down Under and the pool looks sooooo inviting...


Fingers(less) crossed I figure out this little mind-bending problem soon, or else its back to skirt sewing for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Impromptu Gulf Coast Bikini

Rainbow quilt