Lots of ...

... patterns and fabrics coming through my door, but no little packages of 'time' being delivered! 



Don't you just hate having to work - it soooo interrupts sewing plans! Not to worry, only 4 more teaching days for this term and then 2 whole weeks up my sleeve to sew ...

But, in the meantime, I have been jazzing up the old sewing room in readiness. First I started with the chairs - originally they where the unwanted study chairs. You know the type - plain, boring old grotty black chairs that had seen their day. But a fresh padding of foam, some lovely new fabric and I have 2 great chairs...

Sewing Chairs

These where followed by a revamp of the poor old sewing ironing board, with enough fabric left over to  cover the corkboard used for my inspirations ... I know, a blank board meaning I am not inspired at the moment :(


Gotta love a sewing room when it starts to come together ... just need to drill in the holes for the cords in my new Ikea table tops and I will be all set ...


And did anyone notice the latest addition to the room????

CoverPro

I was the lucky receiver of a Janome CoverPro for my recent birthday ... just waiting till the holidays to sit and have a fiddle with her... and definitely checking out Debbie Cook's reviews and tips for a CoverPro ...


Please let me know if you have a Coverlock machine, and what you have found to be the most beneficial use of it - and what I need to avoid!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Rainbow quilt

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!