This is the last ...

... creation up my sleeve in Faye's 2013 Essential Top Sew-A-Long! This is Butterick 5678 a great little semi-fitted shirt with shoulder princess seams ...
This post is short and sweet - that was the front, this is the back ...
This is the collar and princess seam ...
And this is the cuff ...
Now those of you with eager eyes will have noticed the lack of buttons and hem finished! Well my friends, it is fairly late at night and Faye's deadline is just a few ticks of the clock away. If I was to rush buttonholes at this time of night this shirt would end up in the rag bag, so tomorrow will have to do. But I did want to include it in Faye's line up ...
Now I would like to thank Faye for hosting this tremendous Sew-A-Long and allowing me to participate. I had a great time challenging myself to fill in a few gaps in my wardrobe with some much needed tops. Thanks to Faye I have added these 4 tops over the past week or so ...
Tomorrow, after sewing up the buttonholes my little sewing room is getting a much needed tidy-up. Next up on the machines for me is an evening dress for a ball I am attending in just 2 weeks! No pressure, but another challenge indeed ... J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Rainbow quilt

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!