Make A Garment A Month Challenge ...

... and they are all just for ME!!! That's right, the first rule of this challenge is that one garment, in every month, must be for ME! Not someone else. Now this is a challenge for me. 


Sarah Liz, from over at SarahLizSewStyle is hosting this challenge. It is a very easy-going  challenge, started this month, and has lots of great fellow sewers joining up.

So, for the month of October, I will aim to make not one, but two dresses just for ME! First off will be a new basic dress for work, Simplicity 2247 in a cotton fabric. 


But as well as this I would like to trial Butterick 5917 for a more formal look. My son has his Valedictory coming up in early November, and I would love a new dress to wear.


Fingers crossed all goes to plan ... J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Impromptu Gulf Coast Bikini

Rainbow quilt