Just a HUGE shout-out ...

... to any Aussie bloggers who are in need up topping up their pattern stash! As if I have to shout-out twice! 


Good old Spotlight are starting (another) sale tomorrow, and look at what they are doing to their McCall's patterns ...


And with the extra 10% they so kindly give us, that takes each pattern down to just a measly $1.80!!! So I am afraid that at that price, I will be out of my classroom door faster than my class tomorrow afternoon, racing even the quickest of the kids to the carpark, and then heading straight to Spotlight to see if anything is left of McCall's. 

If any of the following manage to still be there, in my size, then I think a pre-Christmas treat might be in order ...


So, are there any other crazy pattern grabbing bloggers Down Under heading to this sale tomorrow? And if so, what patterns are tempting you as we head into summer ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt