2014 Year in review

It feels like I haven't done as much sewing this year as previously, my work hours have increased and I've been concentrating on karate (I achieved my black belt in early December). I have focussed a bit more on fit and what I wear so have been sewing more basics and knit garments. Fit is such a funny thing, as soon as I feel I have something nailed I pick up another adjustment that needs to be worked out!

In summary I've sewn about 35 garments and 8 of them were for other people (this doesn't include the 200 odd prem baby gowns and memory blanket sets). I've actually sewn a bit more than I thought!

My top 3 most worn,


 
 




Thankyou for all the lovely comments on my garments for the last year and here's to another year of happy sewing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt