Pattern Testing: SBCC 329 - Pinot Pants




I'm really enjoying SBCC patterns at the moment - the whole style seems to suit what I wear and how I live. I mean I love jackets and beautiful dresses but I mostly live in pull-on pants or jeans and t-shirts!

These are a basic pull-on pant with an elastic waist. They have a straightish leg. My TNT pattern for a pull on pant is my Style arc Palazzo pants. These have a straighter leg and fit closer through the thigh.




Pattern details:
Size 1XL
Added 3" to length
Scooped out front and back crotch by 1/2"
Dropped front rise 1"

Fabric its a poly ponte from Lincraft










I found the fit really good straight out of the pattern, my ponte was pretty stretchy so I made a 1XL instead of the 2XL I am in the measurement chart.
The pattern has you stretch the inner leg seams to fit, I had to press mine a lot to get rid of the ripples, the ponte I used was the cheap stuff from Lincraft though so I tend to think it was the fabric causing me issues not the pattern.


These are now my favourite work pants and once I find some nicer ponte I'll be making more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt