Un~adorne with fabric ...

... it really is a sad, sad view! My poor little body double has not even a skeric of fabric to cover herself up with. It is a NO~SEWING weekend, and possibly even longer (gasp!), thanks to end of year school reports which 'have-to' be written up and submitted by next Friday.  So sadly my little body double has been relegated to the spot of shame, she just stands and waits patiently for me to do what I have to ... 


... because she knows all too well that there is always something coming to cover and excite her! My next dress plan for the Make-A-Garment-A-Month Challenge involves this beautiful Japanese cotton fabric, and the ever popular Vogue 8766 ... 


My plan is to sew up View D ~ the short sleeved straight version (purple dress on packet). The fabric is washed, ready to go, but there is not a chance it will be cut into before December, which is only ONE WEEK AWAY!!! So this will be my December make. Fingers crossed that this week just flies by, and my scissors can cut into this fabric next weekend. Hope everyone enjoys the last week of Spring, or Fall if you live across the pond ... J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Back from Ecuador: Adventure Shorts, Jungle Pants, and Bowler Hats, Oh My!

Rainbow quilt