And another the same ...

... pattern as my last dress, but with a different twist to it. 
Now excuse the wrinkles and 'end-of-the-first-day-back-at-school' look! But the dress survived the day better than I did ~ first day back after a two week holiday is always the worst. Luckily I had such a comfy dress to wear.

The dress is 2/3's charcoal grey bengaline (for the stretch/comfort factor), and 1/3 grey Aboriginal cotton print ~ I picked this up from Spotlight last week. They have a new little range of Aboriginal inspired fabric that is just beautiful to sew with. To separate the grey from the print I use the same black binding from the previous dress.
I also had a bit of fun with the lining ~ no model shots I'm afraid, just the hanger shot. But I split the lining into black/white to match the outside garment fabric ... just because I could. 

So let me just do a virtual swivel for you ... front, side, side, back ...
Everything else is the same as before ... invisible zipper, walking vent, and the usual mature lady adjustments ~ yes, we all know those like the back of our hands. 
Well as you can see the shadows are long on the ground, the end of the day is near for us little Down Under Aussies. Time to kick my shoes off and unwind ... or plan my next dress more like it ... J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NewLook 6048: The Avengers dress

Impromptu Gulf Coast Bikini

Rainbow quilt